For over 125 years, Carhartt, Inc. has been committed to offering the finest workwear products and customer service available. We stand behind the quality, craftsmanship, and performance of all our products. We use only the finest materials and apply strict quality control standards to each and every garment and accessory that we sell. Our goal is to ensure your satisfaction with each purchase and provide you the best possible service for years to come.
Since all apparel has an expected service life, this commitment does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear (including zippers and other hardware), misuse, neglect, or obvious abuse of the garment. Carhartt, Inc. assumes no liability for garments that have had alterations, embroidery, or other ornamentation added to the garment.
102743 - WEATHERED DUCK WILDWOOD BIB OVERALL - NO CRESTS OR LOGO
Women's heavyweight bibs with a quilt lining and double front.
Hamilton Carhartt created his first bibs for railroad workers in the 1800s, and our overalls have helped set the standard in durable workwear ever since. These women's double-front bibs are built to stand the test of time. They're made of heavyweight weathered duck, which is super washed down for a worn-in feel from the start. A smooth quilted lining adds some warm through the cold season.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton weathered duck
- 100% quilted nylon lining for warmth and easy on and off
- Double-layer knees with openings for adding knee pads and cleaning out debris
- Full zip front; Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
- Multi-compartment bib pocket
- Inner zip pocket
- Two lower-front double pockets reinforced edges
- Hammer loop
- Adjustable ankle-to-hip leg openings with storm flaps for easy boot access
- Reinforced kick panels around cuffs add durability
Machine wash warm separately. Close all zippers. Do not bleach. Tumble d ry medium. Steam iron shell only.