UL Certified Flame Resistant Fabrics and Garments.
FR Fabric: 88% Cotton & 12% Nylon. CAT 2 (HRC 2).
Available in Royal Blue and Black colours.
Carrying all sizes in stock from 32-80 R and T. Fast Delivery
Lifetime flame-resistant quality.
Pre-shrunk FR fabric engineered and manufactured in-house by Atlas workwear Ltd.
Extra straps on the front pocket for H2S monitors.
High quality, industrial washable, 2" Reflective Stripes.
YKK two-way heavy-duty premium FR zippers.
Customization & Embroidery are available at very low costs.
1072 - TM-ATLAS FR COVERALL
- UL Certified to NFPA 2112 for both FR Fabrics and Completed Garments.
- Pre-shrunk 88% Cotton & 12% nylon, engineered and manufactured in house by Atlas workwear (under 3% shrinkage).
- NFPA 2112: 0.8% average body burn (excluding the head).
- NFPA 70E: ATPV=11 Cal/cm2, CAT 2 (HRC 2).
- OEKOTEX 100 Certified.
- CSA Z96: Hi-viz Orange Fabric meets Class 3 Level 2.
- Available in Royal Blue, Grey, Red, Navy, Green, Black and Orange colors.
- Patented Supersoft® technology, for comfort and breathability.