9 oz. – 88% Cotton & 12% nylon, engineered, designed and manufactured by Atlas Workwear, Certified flame-resistant by UL.
12 oz. – Flame Resistant Modacrylic insulation.
7 oz. – Flame Resistant 100% Cotton.
Flame Resistant fleece lined hand pockets - Dual Entry.
Garment designed and engineered for lifetime flame resistant quality.
PPE HRC 4 (CAT 4).
3M Scotchlite Reflective Stripes – industrial wash.
Shoulder straps suitable for H2S monitors.
Available in sizes from XS to 6XL.
2191 - TM-ATLAS PREMIUM FR INSULATED PARKA INCL LF CREST & RF GAS POCKET
- UL Certified to NFPA 2112 for both FR Fabrics and Completed Garments.
- Pre-shrunk 88% Cotton & 12% nylon, engineered and manufactured in house by Atlas workwear (under 3% shrinkage).
- NFPA 2112: 0.8% average body burn (excluding the head).
- NFPA 70E: ATPV=11 Cal/cm2, CAT 2 (HRC 2).
- OEKOTEX 100 Certified.
- CSA Z96: Hi-viz Orange Fabric meets Class 3 Level 2.
- Available in Royal Blue, Grey, Red, Navy, Green, Black and Orange colors.
- Patented Supersoft® technology, for comfort and breathability.